Saturday, June 13, 2009

Honey, I Gagged The Babysitter!

When Sandra dropped by my house from the agency I couldn’t believe my luck! From the way she sounded over the phone I expected to see a dorky college student, not a super-hawt chick like this one. Well, the wife was out for the night and I was feeling sorta horny, so I decided to [...]




When Sandra dropped by my house from the agency I couldn’t believe my luck! From the way she sounded over the phone I expected to see a dorky college student, not a super-hawt chick like this one. Well, the wife was out for the night and I was feeling sorta horny, so I decided to have a little fun with this awesome babe!


Man, the way she ate up my peter was totally unbelievable! I thought she was gonna suck my tailbone outta my dickhead! And I couldn’t resist mashing her boobies, them being all squishy and huge. Maybe I kinda lost myself when I slammed my rod down her throat and she almost threw up all over my balls. But she’s really good, ’cause she just kept on sucking away until I dumped a monster load of splooge onto her face! Next time I’m doing this with her AND my wife…


GRAB THIS A-1 GAGGING FLICK AND MORE TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST BLOWJOB ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment